Pissin' The Day Away...

I cannot believe that I pissed away my WHOLE 3 day weekend. I did NOTHING productive... Well yeah I did get out... I went shopping, cleaned my clothes, made some (2) nylon flower, cooked, and baked some cookies (from scratch),took care of Munch because she is still sore from her surgery. And then I slept and slept.... AND SLEPT (shakes my head)

People find me odd. I got a new car & I haven't even taken it on a decent "spin"... Sometimes I wonder if I will ever have a reason again to untangle myself from my bed sheets, clean myself up, and toss myself into the world. My hula girl really wants to shake her hips...

But on a more positive note. Krys' birthday is on Thursday! Yay! ♥ We plan on going to the Shrimp Boat, sit at the bar, down some shots, grub on some sushi, and sip on some margaritas!

I’m on Patron, Tequila
I’m drunk on Margarita [on Margaritas]
That Patron, Tequila [that Patron]
Me and my mamacita (yeah! ) [me and my mamacita]
Hey girl (hey girl)
Where’s your drink?
We goin’ all get real drunk tonight (get real drunk tonight) [real drunk tonight]
Hey girl
I got bud we can all get f##d up tonight (get f##d up tonight) [yeah]
By the end of the night
Imma have you drunk and throwing up (hey! ) [throwing up]
By the end of the night [oohh]
Imma have you so f##d up! (so f##d up! )

Patron Tequila - Paradiso Girls ft. Lil Jon & Eve

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I don't get it...

Taking the scenic route said...

Is your car boxy in the back? We were driving behind one the other day.

Judy / IslandBroad said...

@ Liz. What? The song? Or why I pissed away my 3 day weekend? I would think its cause I'm a loser that doesn't have anything else better to do.

@ Sunshine. Yeah, its boxy in the back.

Elizabeth said...

oh that was a song?
I don't get it....

Judy / IslandBroad said...

LOL It was a song that was on in the car when Krys said she wanted to get a margarita.