3 Months In

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since October.
It could be the fact that I haven't been up to much.

For the first 2 months of the 2010,
I have been writing down all the things I would like to accomplish this year.
The whole list consisted of "Cut back on this"... "Do this not that"
So basically... I need to find my will power
I think I haven't see it since 2002.
I haven't seen my flat stomach just as long.

So I decided in the month of March,
I would go a whole month w/out any type of carbinated beverage.
If you knew how many sodas I drank...
No strike that!
How many LITERS of soda I drank a day you'd understand!
(I drank at least 4 liters a day)
But it has been 28 days soda free & I have survived
I bet when I do drink a soda on April 1st my teeth will be tingling.


Next month I am thinking about going a whole month without fast food.
I think I can do it!
Not only am I getting stronger mentally,
I have lost 7 lbs in the process.

Well I did do something.
I bought a soul

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

4 liters! OMG!
I don't drink 4 liters of anything in a month... sunch says I'm probably dehyrdated... oh my poor kidneys.

Gratz on the new soul!